Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Jumping on Board!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Glassangel
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi, I’m Angela.

My husband has been running a Landscaping Business for the last 4 years. His weakness is the paperwork and other admin stuff.
    I am at home with our two young boys, one who is in school and the other who is at 3yo one day a week which means…

I am now in a position to jump on board and help out — in the areas that I can (I’m not much of a gardener ;) ) — the paperwork.

I haven’t had any experience in owning a business and am currently becoming fluent in MYOB and also starting to write Vision Statements Mission statements etc etc.

I stumbled upon this website as I was looking for some advice and I am already bogged down in trying to read as much as I can and take it all in.

We are currently making ends meet an live quite comfortably but we are really wanting to excel…so I am looking forward to this website and forum. I’ve a lot to learn :D

Melinda B
    • Total posts: 349
    Up

Hi Angela and welcome to FS! You’re going to love this place.

Remember you don’t have to read it all today…. LOL

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hey there Angela,

Great to meet you and thrilled that you have found our articles so helpful.

If you need advice on any issues in particular, please feel free to post your questions here – I’m sure you’ll receive plenty of useful responses.

Thanks for joining our gang :)
    Jayne

donnafrithdesign
    • Total posts: 101
    Up

Hi Angela, welcome to the learning curve :)

It sounds like the business has lots of potential if it is already doing comfortably; now that you are on board imagine the possibilities! Good luck :)

Glassangel
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Thanks all!
    It is very exciting and I can’t say how great this website is – I keep raving to my hubby :D

We are looking at employing someone – and I just found pages and pages to read with links to more pages.

Thanks Flying Solo! I am thrilled to be able to access the wealth of support you offer :D

Angela

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Aww, shucks Angela. We’re a pretty busy bunch around here this week, and feedback like yours makes it all worthwhile. Thanks for saying such nice things – you’ve made our day!

Hope you have an awesome day yourself.
    Jayne and the FS crew

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.