Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Just a quick Hello from Empower Associates & introductions.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mr Blogging
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hello forum members. My name is Simon Lee. I’m here to try and empower others to the same good fortunes as I now have. Living the life of my dreams, finally lol:-)
    I’m a former full-time chef whose worked at some of the most prestigeous 5 star hotels in Australia for almost 20 years, yes almost 20 years! in my past life lol;-) I blog all about my life in my personal blog: http://www.empowernetwork.com/simonlee

I operate LeesMedia Web Consulting, I’m also the founder of Empower Associates. Empower Associates aims to be the #1 team on the Empower Network in the not too distant future lol. btw- Empowering others is my new found lease on life! Life’s not so fun without a purpose if you ask me. If your interested in my team, visit my facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Empower-Associates/242408702539966
    What’s unique about our team Empower Associates is that we make it our mantra to help “kick-start” those new to success and our team in general. To personally give them “You” a boost of/in confidence if you like. To give you that taste that is all empowering, so you’ll be able to go out there and make your own destiny. Want to know more about my business? or how to dominate page 1 of google? No worries;-) just hit me with a message!
    Don’t be shy, I know I was, but those feelings will go as you become more empowered lol;-)
    I wish you all the success in your business and personal life! Empower to You;-)

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Mady,

Welcome to the forum.
    Nice looking website.

Steve

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Welcome Simon to the forum! Good too meet you.

Mr Blogging
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    kathiemt, post: 128702 wrote:
    Welcome Simon to the forum! Good too meet you.

Hi Kath;-) Nice to meet you!

Simon

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Simon,

Thanks for joining the forum, and welcome to the gang.

I hope you enjoy hanging out here with us.

Kind regards,
    Jayne

Lawyer-Matthew-1
    • Total posts: 29
    Up

Hi Simon

Your business looks fantastic.

Feel free to contact me if you would like solutions on legal issues that affect your business.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.