Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Just a Quick Hello

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Big Red Packaging
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, I have been lurking around on the site for the last couple of hours, and there is certainly a fair bit of useful information.

My name is Eamon, and I run a packaging materials business named Big Red Packaging. Basically, we supply packaging materials such as tape, bubble wrap and mailing bags a huge array of businesses, as well as government departments, charities and organisations etc.

I hope to see you around.

Renee Barber
    • Total posts: 360
    Up

Hi Eamon, welcome to the FS forums! You’re already making some great posts so that’s good to see.

For some reason, I want to call you ‘Big Red’ though … Maybe that can be a bit of a mascot as you work on your website. ;-) I’m saying that about working on it as a quick look yielded your note about nothing on the site being ‘valid’.

OK, all for now.

Heidi Price
    • Total posts: 218
    Up

Hi Eamon – welcome to the forum :-)

Had a quick look at your site and thought “Oh No!!”

I wanted a big Red logo :-(

Ahh well – it is a hard colour to get right on a website.

Heidi

Big Red Packaging
    Up

Hi Renee and Heidi,

Thank you very much.

You are more than welcome to call me Big Red, it is actually where the business name came from, as I am 200cm tall with red hair.

I have a little more to do on the website, but it should be all finished in the next day or so.

I hope to see you both around.

Take care,

Heidi Price
    • Total posts: 218
    Up

200…….cm………

*tilts head waaaay back*

Don’t hesitate to ask if you need any help with the website :-)

And let us know when its done!

Heidi

Big Red Packaging
    Up

Height is certainly a blessing and a curse. I often bump my head on low doorways etc, but it does come in handy at work when getting things off the top shelves.

Thank you for your offer of help, but I think I should be ok thank you. I am aiming to keep it as simple as possible, so should not come accross anything too difficult.

All the best,

Renee Barber
    • Total posts: 360
    Up

Big Red, it is!

Actually, I’m used to feet and inches so after getting out my calculator, WHOA! :-)

Anyway, we’ll look forward to seeing your website, hopefully with some splashes of red!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.