Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Just introducing myself

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mirika
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone
    Glad I found you all. As with others its been a bit of a Alice in Wonderland experience since deciding to start my own online business and work from home.

I was recently let go from my job (3weeks ago) and decided it was the best thing to happen to me, why, well, it meant that I got to stay home with my 3yr old full time. No more racing to find child activities for my older children etc etc.

I hope to learn more from everyone and to do more and to be more. I love staying home now, I have been able to incorporate some of my own tips to keep me going between work at home and being present for my 3yr old.

Hope everyone is flying into their purpose with Passion
    Regards to all
    Mirika

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Mirika

You are doing well to be up and running just three weeks after finishing up at your old job! Congratulations :-) And good on you for having such an amazing attitude!

We’d love to hear more about your new business – what have you decided to do?

Hope it all continues to do well. Feel free to drop in here any time you need advice or a pep talk (although it doesn’t sound like you need one today!)

Best,
    Jayne

aus_hamcks
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hello Mirika,

Welcome to the forum.

I have been reading this forum for the last three months. , but thought I will join in and say hello to all the people I know for a while.

Regards to you all.

Mirika
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi Jayne
    Thanks for your kind words, I really do believe attitude is half the battle in moving on and moving forward.

My long term goal is to become a life coach, helping others find their balance in life, helping them find their purpose and to live that purpose with passion.

Im registered in a life coaching course which I need to get paid off in 5mths, this wasn’t the case when i originally signed up but its the rule now so I am working to a tight deadline and a non existent budget to come up with around $5k to pay off the course and pay for the trip to Sydney to attend a 1week intensive.

Therefore I am delving into a number of other areas online. Affiliate marketing, I signed up to this with a host sight but have no idea what I am doing, needless to say this site is currently on hold till I can get some advise. Im also blogging my efforts in the hopes of a successful outcome which I will put into an ebook. This project is due to hopefully be out by March next year. I like to think of all my little projects as my “Internet Business Portfolio” hehehe, its actually empowering.

I have found some great resources and great people along the way, alot of help has been given freely and I am blessed to have all this at the right time.

For me its about my family and bringing some balance into our lives. Being home with them is the first step. Im not looking to be a millionaire, but I am looking to insure that my family is able to have choices in life rather than living within our means.

Ok, sorry, that was a lot huh.
    Im just so passionate about it all that I sometimes over inform. However I will leave it as it stands and hope it doesn’t bore everyone to tears.

Kindest regards
    Mirika

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Mirika

It’s good to have such a specific goal huh? You know exactly what you need to do, and when you need to do it by. In my book that makes it all the more likely you’ll succeed.

And don’t worry about boring anyone around here… we all love chat about anything whatsoever to do with business!

Good luck!
    Jayne

New Biz Starter
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

Sounds Great Mirika,

Sometimes a closing door is what people need to take on new adventures and opportunities.

Certainly sounds like you are ready to fly.

Good luck with it all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.