Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Just joined after years

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AndreasH
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

of reading the news letter. I run a small design office doing mainly interior and small architectural projects, but as a trained cabinetmaker/joiner I also have a strong interest in furniture and product design. Also love to go on the tools and built prototypes or anything. Unfortunately that does not happen very often, so I have to create my own projects. Currently a strip planked timber kayak in progress occupies the workshop.
    I spent most of the day in my office. Site visits are always a welcome reason to get out. I used to love it, just me and the dog.
    In recent times I have trouble getting motivated. In the morning it takes hours to get me going and that means working late if there are deadlines.
    Anybody with similar problems or ideas how to beat it?
    Love to hear from you.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi AndreasH,

Welcome to Flying Solo! We love that you’ve made the leap from being a reader to being an active participant.

I hope that the community here has some ideas to share to help lift your motivation.

Thanks for joining us :)

Jayne

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi and welcome

Flying Solo is a great place for like minded people but I also recommend that you try to attend local business events as this also gets you out and about.

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi AndreasH, lack of motivation normally manifests from lack of goals. We all need goals, something to strive for. A reason to…

Perhaps a coach could help you set goals and become more motivated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.