• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Just Launch
    • Total posts: 29
    Up
    ::

Hi FS Community,

I hope you are all having a stunning day.

I would like to extend a warm “Hi, how are you going” to everyone and introduce myself.

I am John Whale CA, the Director of Just Launch which is a new business dedicated to getting entrepreneurs, soloist and anyone with a business idea get off the ground and into business as quick as possible. We handle the set up procedure so the entrepreneur can focus solely on building their business

We handle everything from business structures to legal registrations to domain registrations to websites to logos to email address’s to….well if you are interested in all our services please check out our services page

I thoroughly look forward to engaging with all the community here and lending assistance where ever I can.

Speak soon

John Whale CA

My Virtual Me
    Participant
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

Welcome John,

It sounds like your business could be a very competitive one. Looking forward to hear how FS treats you!

Alice

adrian
    Participant
    • Total posts: 181
    Up

Hy John,

Welcome, and cool idea. Nice and ambitious to try and cover pretty much everything for new businesses. I hope it goes really well for you. I’m particularly interested, as this sounds almost counter intuitive to me, and I love seeing stuff that goes against my initial thoughts take off!

Looking forward to seeing this go well for you.

Cheers

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Welcome John. I’m sure you’ll fit in here just fine. Cool idea for a business and I wish you all the best with it.

Just Launch
    • Total posts: 29
    Up

Thanks for the friendly welcome forum members!

After being involved in setting up small business’s throughout my Business Services career I saw a need for a full service option. Its a difficult process with many steps and I believe these steps should not prevent people from realising their dream.

My Virtual Me
    Participant
    Up

Yes I can definitely agree with you!

I created my business all on my own so I know how tough it can be (and mine was pretty straightforward).

Good on you for doing it.

Alice

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi John,

welcome to the fs forum.

Steve

marnieb
    • Total posts: 159
    Up

Hi John,

Cool concept! Welcome to FS.

AussiePin.com.au
    Up

Hi John,

Nice to see you here. It is in a competitive business, and wish you the best!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.