Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Just launched… feeling nervous and disheartened

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up
    ::
    MillieAbroad, post: 101636 wrote:
    …I am the kind of person who jumps straight in and that might be my downfall… Fingers crossed it’s not though!!

That’s better than a procrastinator who never actually does anything lol

The things I mentioned should be done on a continual basis as your business evolves through its lifetime. And, in a couple of weeks when you have plenty of customers, you’ll be able to use them for your research !!

Wendy :)

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up
    MillieAbroad, post: 101636 wrote:
    …I am the kind of person who jumps straight in and that might be my downfall… Fingers crossed it’s not though!!

That’s better than a procrastinator who never actually does anything lol

The things I mentioned should be done on a continual basis as your business evolves through its lifetime. And, in a couple of weeks when you have plenty of customers, you’ll be able to use them for your research !!

Wendy :)

dextereugenio
    • Total posts: 536
    Up

glad to help. :)

ok, gallery’s probably not the best word.

pictures!

lots of them, and on kids. i dont think there are enough pictures of the clothes on kids. :)

dextereugenio
    • Total posts: 536
    Up

glad to help. :)

ok, gallery’s probably not the best word.

pictures!

lots of them, and on kids. i dont think there are enough pictures of the clothes on kids. :)

MillieAbroad
    • Total posts: 50
    Up

Haha thanks Wendy! Lots of customers sounds good! Fingers crossed :)

Gossipism, if you go through to an individual products page there are images of the children wearing the clothes/shoes for some brands (like Pale Cloud/Joyfolie/Dear Charlotte, Love Banjo). Is this what you mean, or would you like them being shown somewhere else also?

Cheers!

MillieAbroad
    Up

Haha thanks Wendy! Lots of customers sounds good! Fingers crossed :)

Gossipism, if you go through to an individual products page there are images of the children wearing the clothes/shoes for some brands (like Pale Cloud/Joyfolie/Dear Charlotte, Love Banjo). Is this what you mean, or would you like them being shown somewhere else also?

Cheers!

OneArmedGraphics
    • Total posts: 314
    Up
    MillieAbroad, post: 101610 wrote:
    However, with the help of friends, facebook and word of mouth we have had over 300 unique hits since going live, but none of them have converted to sales

Hi, do you mean Unique hits or Unique visitors?
    A unique hit may be recorded by a simple page view. 300 hits is a big difference to 300 visitors.

Sales conversions of visitors to sales could average anywhere around 3-5%, but if you were tracking Hits to sales it could a tiny fraction.

OneArmedGraphics
    Up
    MillieAbroad, post: 101610 wrote:
    However, with the help of friends, facebook and word of mouth we have had over 300 unique hits since going live, but none of them have converted to sales

Hi, do you mean Unique hits or Unique visitors?
    A unique hit may be recorded by a simple page view. 300 hits is a big difference to 300 visitors.

Sales conversions of visitors to sales could average anywhere around 3-5%, but if you were tracking Hits to sales it could a tiny fraction.

MillieAbroad
    Up

Ah thanks for that info. I will have to go back to Google analytics and check

MillieAbroad
    Up

Ah thanks for that info. I will have to go back to Google analytics and check

MillieAbroad
    Up

just checked – it’s unique visitors.

MillieAbroad
    Up

just checked – it’s unique visitors.

OneArmedGraphics
    Up

Ok. How is the bounce-rate?

OneArmedGraphics
    Up

Ok. How is the bounce-rate?

MillieAbroad
    Up

22%

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.