Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Just quit my business & am very excited :)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RICHSTUDENT
    • Total posts: 24
    Up
    ::

Hey guys,

I’ve just recently quit my massage business and am very happy with that decision…

… It’s actually the BEST Decision I’ve ever made

4 years ago I started my first business online which made me triple the full time income, working just 1 hour per day.. towards the end my supplier sabotaged me and I quit it.

Since then I’ve started 2 other massage businesses, however recently I’ve just quit the last one…

… and I’m very excited about it

I wanted to get back to where I was 4 years ago, where I was leveraging the internet to achieve 3x the full time income by working less for more…

… the new Exciting enterprise that I’m in, allows me to not only take advantage of using leverage, but also allowed me to grow as a person.

It’s not only a viable source of income but also allowed me to connect with so many successful business people within a short period of time…

I’m just very happy and excited and am here to share my experiences and knowledge to you all.

Wish you all success in whatever business you endeavour yourself in!

Dave :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Richstudent,

Massage is exhausting isn’t it? I was pretty relieved when I stopped doing it too (many moons ago now!) :)

Thanks for the introductory post, and it’s great to see you back on the boards again,
    Jayne

RICHSTUDENT
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 190009 wrote:
    Hi Richstudent,

Massage is exhausting isn’t it? I was pretty relieved when I stopped doing it too (many moons ago now!) :)

Thanks for the introductory post, and it’s great to see you back on the boards again,
    Jayne

Thanks Jayne,

Yes it is very exhausting… most people don’t even realise it. For me it was easy to do massages, and time pass by very quick usually..

… however the problems are only noticeable later on when you get back pains and sores

It’s not worth my time doing them anymore…

I’ve moved on to something where I could challenge myself :)

Life as an entrepreneur is great for me.

Btw Jayne are you a full time editor, do you write books etc too? Would love to hear your story :)

To Your Success,

Dave

affgar
    • Total posts: 123
    Up

Good work on your move in the right direction.

I wish you well with your pursuits of happiness :D

Please tell us more … of your get rich quick scheme. lol

RICHSTUDENT
    Up
    affgar, post: 190079 wrote:
    Good work on your move in the right direction.

I wish you well with your pursuits of happiness :D

Please tell us more … of your get rich quick scheme. lol

Hi affgar,

Thanks for your words.

True businesses are not run by “get-rich quick”, and the business I’m in at the moment is certainly not a “get-rich quick scheme”.. not sure where you pulled that one from.

I’m currently running a part time business where I get to take advantage of the use of leveraging the internet, daily consumables, people, and seminars to make long term income, and also get free holidays paid for.

A close friend and business partner of mine is now earning more than 10x the average full time income, every single week without fail.. he’s also working part time hours only.

If you’re interested to learn more, just head to my signature link and you’ll get a free bonus eBook about wealth generation.

To Your Success,

Dave

affgar
    • Total posts: 123
    Up

Hi Dave …

Sorry I didn’t mean it like that.
    I was meaning, we are all looking for that get rich quick pill where we can have freedom & money just rolls in. We all strive to find the balance of finances & leisure.

Yes I should have been more careful with my terms ‘get rich quick’ scheme .. I guess that concept has been hijacked by numerous dubious spam & fraudulent business concepts.

Good luck with what ever you undertake. :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.