Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Just released my first app (iOS) – looking for feedback and networking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nabbit
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi guys,

I have recently launch an iPhone app called Nabbit that gives our users the power to win cash and prizes while they shop. website here

Nabbit has a shopping list feature (scan barcode to add, or search) that houses over 50,000 Australian product images and info as well as linking the product to a competition / promotions page if there is one currently running.

I’m looking for any constructive feedback you might have so please feel free to download Nabbit and let me know what you think. No feedback is bad feedback.

I’m also looking for a co-founder and a VC / angel investor so if you could help me out with any of those, I would love to hear from you!

Thanks a lot,

Mitchell

Lending Mate
    • Total posts: 17
    Up

Hey Mitchell,

Initial impressions are that it looks good. Can you PM me so we can chat more. Cheers Peter

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Mitchell,

I just want to welcome you to the forum, and wish you the best of luck with the app.

Hope to see you around. :)

Dave

Nabbit
    Up

Thanks mate!

Nabbit
    Up
    Lending Mate, post: 208973 wrote:
    Hey Mitchell,

Initial impressions are that it looks good. Can you PM me so we can chat more. Cheers Peter

Thanks Peter, sent you a msg.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.