Home – New Forums Other discussions Just saying thanks.. in case i have forgotten to in the past…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

A thread with little in it yet meaning the world.. I literally just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that has ever replied to my threads and queries and assisted me in some way… It does’t go unnoticed…

Reason for this post other than to say thanks.. is that having contributed to a few threads myself, i am still amazed at how thoughtless some of the OP’s can be and not even return to a thread to either say TY or even to update.. Maybe i just see this platform (FS) as a great place for people to share and assist from a collective perspective and honestly find it invaluable that for those that do not appreciate it sorts of disappoints me on occasions.. rant over :rolleyes:

Maybe i should be more selective on responding and only respond to those that have been here a little while (eg minimum of 10 posts or similar)… ??

Happy consecutive long weekend peeps..

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hey Jason,

Thanks so much for posting this! We absolutely love hearing of how the community has helped create real value and change for people.

It is always fantastic to hear updates on posters about their progress, but doesn’t always happen, I guess we can only assume they are off implementing all the gold advice from other members :)

And at well over 1000 posts I can only guess at how many people your contributions have helped too, so a collective thank YOU for your support of Flying Solo, even those who fly through without a word ;)

Love this… “A thread with little in it yet meaning the world” Have you thought about being a writer!

Thanks again and as the arvo falls I can almost feel another long weekend brewing.

Thanks again
    Peter and the FSers.

10155887_814063378622224_8772320477967669489_n.jpg

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

I know I’m sometimes guilty of this.
    See a post and respond then either because of being busy with grand kids etc or memory loss I often forget to check and respond, or just check.

There are some wonderful post on the forum, by some equally wonderful people, so
    Jason Thanks for saying Thanks, and thats Thanks from me too

Hatching_It
    • Total posts: 414
    Up

Maybe it’s because you stray off topic so easily from being a genuinely nice and interested bloke!!

Seriously though, I agree.. Sometimes we forget to say thank you – so thanks Jason for helping me out with my accounting questions the other week!

As for me I love short weeks because as a budding Soloist it gives me more time to work on my own business without feeling guilty! And it looks like a few punters have bought from my eBay store straight after the dawn service this morning.

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

umm, yes.. off topic on occasions.. i like to think this is what makes some of the conversations more memorable ;)

Allow me to add to the post, it is certainly not my intent to evoke people popping up and thanking me posthumously… just a comment about my THANKS to everyone else.

Cheerio.. back to topic.. LOL
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Very cool post Jason as always – Flying Solo has so many wonderful regulars!

The Rogue Counsellor
    • Total posts: 68
    Up

While not wanting to embarrass you Jason … I’d like to publicly say that Jason was one of the people I contacted privately to ask if he would review my website when I finally get it up and running (n-e-a-r-l-y there!)

The reason I did this is because Jason personifies the ‘everyman’. He always seems willing to contribute, regularly has insightful and unusual things to say and isn’t afraid to speak his mind on whatever topic. And while I was hoping techie people might be able to comment on techie stuff on my site, and design people might comment on design stuff, and marketing people etc etc, if the whole idea was absolute rubbish I figured Jason would be the one to say “you know, I can see you’ve got a good heart, but really, the idea is sheer lunacy. Maybe you should take up bonsai” 😮

No surprise that of the people I contacted, Jason was the first to say “of course I’ll review it for you.”

The FS community lives and breathes on its camaraderie. I reckon you could be our emblem Jason.

So thanks :)

Lee
    The Rogue Counsellor

sansamad
    • Total posts: 122
    Up

And Jason it’s a big kiss from me (oops I mean thank you)!!!

:) :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.