Home – New Forums Other discussions Just won sole distributor rights in Australia!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    612Sue
    Participant
    • Total posts: 81
    Up
    ::

Hi,

My online store http://www.survivalstorehouse.com has been working with a manufacturer in the US (Survivor Industries) for just on 2 years now to promote their product within Australia. We have been successful to the point we really needed a commitment from them before we really started putting substantial money into marketing the product or we would just be helping out our competitor.

Well after several months of negotiations we have been granted sole distributor rights for their complete product range in Australia. :-)

It has been an awesome learning curve starting a small online business, from choosing a product, importing, online presence, stock control, marketing and a host of other challenges and it is a great feeling to reach the point we have the backing if the parent company to look after business for the in Australia.

Reading about personal experiences and looking for gems of information in the forums of flying solo has been very helpful over the years and I look forward to sharing more of my experiences as we move the business forward into this exciting new phase.

All the best
    Sue

angela123
    • Total posts: 310
    Up

congratulations, what a win!

Your products look good, lol, makes me think I should build a bomb shelter and stock up!

SalenaKnight
    • Total posts: 604
    Up

cool

now you just need to work on a defence force contract!

Beautician
    • Total posts: 180
    Up

Wow. There’d be a lot of extreme sports groups interested in this. Good on you for pushing for distributors’ rights and all the best for further success.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Congratulations Sue – very exciting for you!

Love your work,
    Jayne

Lifestyle Logistics
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    612Sue, post: 81604 wrote:
    Hi,

My online store http://www.survivalstorehouse.com has been working with a manufacturer in the US (Survivor Industries) for just on 2 years now to promote their product within Australia. We have been successful to the point we really needed a commitment from them before we really started putting substantial money into marketing the product or we would just be helping out our competitor.

Well after several months of negotiations we have been granted sole distributor rights for their complete product range in Australia. :-)

It has been an awesome learning curve starting a small online business, from choosing a product, importing, online presence, stock control, marketing and a host of other challenges and it is a great feeling to reach the point we have the backing if the parent company to look after business for the in Australia.

Reading about personal experiences and looking for gems of information in the forums of flying solo has been very helpful over the years and I look forward to sharing more of my experiences as we move the business forward into this exciting new phase.

All the best
    Sue

Congratulations Sue

Should you require any assistance with your Import/Export requirements please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Lifestyle Logistics Services
    Ph: 0418 124 141
    Email: [email protected]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.