Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Kai Ora everyone

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    softz
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

So im new to this forum and to flying solo!

My wife and I are currently looking into starting a new small business in marketing design provide personalized postcards, greeting cards, marketing materials

We are very much in the researching stage at the moment, and therefore our website is also still in development.

A quick bit about us,
    We have just moved to South East Melbourne from New Zealand. We are born and Breed Kiwis and nothing will change that lol.

We have two children and been together for about 8 years

So hopefully ill see some of you around the forums and get to know some of you and achieve a business startup

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi softz,

Welcome to the forum.
    You should find lots of material here to help you with the preparation of starting up.

Steve

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

G’day softz,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and welcome to Australia :)

I hope you do find lots of info here to help you get your new venture up and running. Please feel free to ask any questions that come up for you – we’re a friendly bunch, and there’s nothing we love more than a good brainstorming session.

All the best,
    Jayne

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Welcome to the forums. If you have a website you can add it to your signature by going to the control panel section of your profile.

michnichols
    • Total posts: 236
    Up

Welcome to FS and SE Melbourne, softz.
    I’m in SE Melbourne too, but on the outskirts. If you are interested I organise a meetup in Berwick/Beaconsfield, Chris Brodie organises the Rowville meetup which I have been too, plus Jane from My Other Kitchen has a meetup in Bentleigh as well.
    So lots of opportunities to meet FSers in SE Melbourne!
    Look forward to seeing you round the forum

softz
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, ive been exploring around the forums and there is some excellent advice and support here

I do have a few questions which ill post in the startup but im going to explore a bit more to see if i can answer the question first

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi!

Welcome to the forum, glad you found us :D

The research phase is SO MUCH FUN! I adore it. Hope you’re enjoying it too – looking forward to following your adventure..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.