Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Karen the PO and Feng Shui practitioner to be

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Karen333
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hello everybody,
    I am Karen, your friendly Professional Organiser and Feng Shui practitioner to be. I am currently studying the Feng Shui and am part way through the PO course. After a confusing few months I have decided to change careers after being a Science teacher for 2 decades! Definitely the right choice, and have had a couple of local businesses ask me to bring in my business cards which I will do once I get up and running. I also spoke to someone today who told me there could be a quite a demand for my work in her industry, which was great news! I was wondering whether to start under my own name or under a business name, if anyone has any advice there, I would appreciate it. Also if anyone knows of someone that does logos and/or business card designs that they would recommend. Thanks and hope everyone has a fantastic 2014.

CoreTech
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

Hi Karen,

Welcome :)

If there’s one thing i know about Feng Shui, and that is not to have your back facing the door! I’m talking about the office environment… people sneaking up from behind and seeing whats doing on the computer.

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Hi Karen

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your business venture. I studied Feng Shui some years ago and found it totally fascinating.

We’ve a good article on business naming here, that may be of assistance to you.

I look forward to seeing you around the forums,

Robert

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Karen,

There are a bunch of members who can help you with graphic design, logos, sites and more that you haven’t even thought of yet.
    Welcome to the forum.

Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.