Home – New Forums Other discussions Key Person of Influence in Melbourne- anyone else going?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ScarlettR
    • Total posts: 396
    Up
    ::

I’ve been thinking about heading to this, for June 1st in Melbourne. Anyone else going?

http://keypersonofinfluence.com.au/

Mary Gardam
    • Total posts: 192
    Up

Hi Scarlett,

It looks like it will be a very interesting day, I’m keen to hear Andrew Griffiths speak. I’ve signed up for the Brisbane event.

Mary

Ondetto
    • Total posts: 110
    Up

Hi Scarlett,

I’m going to the Melbourne event. I’ve never been to any of these before and very curious. Let me know if you decide to go and maybe we can hook up :-)

Frederike

WhatsThePlanDan
    Participant
    • Total posts: 297
    Up

I’ll be there. Not sure if it is still there but BizzBuzz had a great special price available the other day.

Cheers
    Daniel

ScarlettR
    • Total posts: 396
    Up

Hazzah! I won’t be alone! :D

If you guys want to meet up just let me know. I’d be happy to. I got regular tix, so I’ll be up the back somewhere.

michnichols
    • Total posts: 236
    Up

Hi all,
    I went in January for the Melbourne event. Enjoyed all the speakers, particularly Andrew Griffiths and Ian Elliot. I felt it was very worthwhile to attend.
    Enjoy the day!
    Michelle

WhatsThePlanDan
    Participant
    • Total posts: 297
    Up

Just wanted to say this was a great event with lots of really good info. If you get a chance to go along then I highly recommend it.

Cheers
    Daniel

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

I would have loved to go but couldn’t – other things happening at the same time. Hoping the opportunity will arise again in Melbourne, preferably not on a Saturday.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.