Home – New Forums New here? Share your story L.J Hooker Business Broking – Queensland/Gold Coast

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Greetings everyone!

So far a fantastic website, I have looked around and found lots of people with some great advice helping others. I look forward to contributing!

I am a licenced Business Broker wtih L.J Hooker business broking in Queensland. We have numerous businesses on the market, from $30K to $10M.

We are here to offer the service of selling or marketing your business for sale and also to help people aquire businesses or expand operations.

In addition, we can provide plenty of info about how to prepare a business for sale in the future. We can help you plan for your future exit plan by showing you how to get your books/business in the best shape for selling.

Thanks for reading, I would appreciate a hello from any of you!

Regards,

TeganDBroker

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hello Tegan!
    Thanks a lot for coming aboard.
    Sounds like you’ll have plenty of great knowledge to share around the place regarding selling a business which is great.
    See you in the threads!
    Cheers
    Peter

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Thanks Peter! :)

FS Administrator, post: 71989 wrote:
    Hello Tegan!
    Thanks a lot for coming aboard.
    Sounds like you’ll have plenty of great knowledge to share around the place regarding selling a business which is great.
    See you in the threads!
    Cheers
    Peter
    AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi Tegan,

I’m sure you will be a valuable commodity around here, as I would think a number of small businesses might not think they have a sellable asset, and simply stop trading rather than selling :)

Best of luck :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.