Home – New Forums Starting your journey Ladies boutique clothing suppliers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jemmawoody
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I’m wanting to start a boutique but am struggling to find wholesale suppliers.
    I am wanting to stock affordable women’s clothing like the things on showpo, tigermist, Stella, mura ect. I know some of the brands but unfortunately I have google searched them but I can seem to find their wholesale suppliers.

Thank you for your help!

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Welcome to Flying Solo Jemma!

You are not alone in your struggle. This is one of the most common queries on the forum at present (as you’ll see if you check out the “Similar Threads” at the bottom of this page).

Here’s a recent Flying Solo podcast you might find helpful (Starting a Fashion Business):
    https://soundcloud.com/flyingsoloau/48-starting-a-fashion-business

Good luck!

Dave

AlanaC
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

Hi Jenna,

Try ‘The Studio agency’ they like the middle man so you don’t have to deal with the manufacturers direct. Give them an email and get some pricing and info :)

Also, if you want to support local businesses or more unique clothing lines you can try websites like etsy or another great place to source up and coming labels is places like instagram – you just have to dig deep.

P.s. if you are ever looking for a swimwear wholesaler we can help you out! Feel free to chuck us an email on [email protected]

Falak
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi Jemma,

We are a start up business called FnR based in Sydney. We do hand block printed and all natural dyed range of women’s clothing. We do not have a website currently but all product shots are on our Facebook page. Please check them out and mail us if you are interested.

http://www.Facebook.com/FnRDesign
    Email: [email protected]

Thanks,
    Falak

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.