Home Forums New here? Share your story Late to the party, but I got here eventually

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JonTinkler
    • Total posts: 6

Hi all, just saying Hi. Hello!

I’m Jon from Millgrove Photography, a Melbourne wedding photographer based in the beautiful Yarra Valley outside Melbourne.

I studied photography for 3 years at the now-defunct hippie enclave that was Deakin Rusden back in the film days. Since then worked in graphic design, web design, training, sales, marketing, and in a few different small businesses.

I’ve travelled for work through Asia and the UK, and 4+ years ago started this business to give me more flexibility in my schedule to spend time with my wife and two young kids.

Love getting the emails and thought I should join the forum as well, so here I am.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday – I’ll be working all weekend at weddings, so personally I’m looking forward to Monday! :-)

Cheers,
    Jon

Dave Gillen – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 2,542

Welcome aboard [USER=56162]@JonTinkler[/USER] and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

With your wide experience I’m sure there will be plenty of discussions for you to be involved with, and we look forward to seeing you around :)

Dave

P.S. Nice website!

Dave Gillen - Client Acquisition | Brisbane | (07) 3180 0288
    martin.firth
    • Total posts: 259

Welcome John! I’m an amateur photographer myself, and I really like your photos. If you ever have any web related question / queries, my email is martin@embersketch.com

Good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.