Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Launch of affiliate program :)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    namejewellery
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi! I am new to this site, and have just taken over management of a ecommerce store selling personalised jewellery. I am loving the challenge and constant learning process. I have just launched my affiliate program, and would love to learn how to start bringing on board affiliates.
    Find details here: http://name-jewellery.com.au/affiliate – if anyone has any advice, it would be much appreciated :)

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and Welcome to the Forums namejewellery!

I have read a lot of advice about affiliates and a lot of it is not positive eg, if you partner with a blog network that is later penalised by Google, your site can also get caught up in the penalty.

So the downside is really bad.

On the upside, you can effectively gain Sales Agents for your business at no cost.

So the upside is good!

The best advice I can give is to reach out, learn a lot about your affiliates and develop genuine relationships where both parties feel comfortable before you take the leap.

Good luck!

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and Welcome to the Forums namejewellery!

I have read a lot of advice about affiliates and a lot of it is not positive eg, if you partner with a blog network that is later penalised by Google, your site can also get caught up in the penalty.

So the downside is really bad.

On the upside, you can effectively gain Sales Agents for your business at no cost.

So the upside is good!

The best advice I can give is to reach out, learn a lot about your affiliates and develop genuine relationships where both parties feel comfortable before you take the leap.

Good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.