Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Launching my second business today…does that make me new?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up
    ::

When I first started down the invention path I had no idea of what I was going to face, and couldn’t find a person to guide me through everything. So I’ve gathered together a lot of what I’ve learned over the years and put it into an ebook “My Great Idea”.

I started writing this book two years ago… no, that’s not a typo, I really meant years lol

Well, now it’s finally finished and my website is up and running with it !! http://www.mygreatidea.com.au

Please take a look, download some of the great stuff we’ve got there (you may notice some Flying Solo connections !) and there are plenty of freebies as well.

This doesn’t mean I’ll stop giving advice and sharing experiences here on the forum…just means I’ll be getting paid for it on my website as well lol.

Wendy :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Congratulations Wendy!

I am so thrilled for you, and have loved every moment of following your adventures with Couple It.

Good on you for taking all those experiences and finding a way to share your hard won knowledge with others.

Best of luck for the new arm of your empire,
    Jayne and the FS crew :)

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Woohoo!

All good things take time :)

Congratulations Wendy!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.