Home – New Forums Logistics LCL Freight Forwarders – Serbia or Bosnia (Southern Europe) to Australia

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    knyazs
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Dear,

I am starting importing business with alcoholic beverages from Europe to Australia. As stat-up, 1st shipment will be smaller (up to 50 bottles) and later who knows.

Anyway, if there are people with experience in this area / commodity, please let me know so we can discuss in details and make a quote.

email: [email protected]
    mob: 0466 099 696

Kind Regards,
    Miljan

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

HI Miljan,

Welcome to the forums and best of luck with your new venture! It sounds like fun :)

Dave

Victor log
    Participant
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    knyazs, post: 187893 wrote:
    Dear,

I am starting importing business with alcoholic beverages from Europe to Australia. As stat-up, 1st shipment will be smaller (up to 50 bottles) and later who knows.

Anyway, if there are people with experience in this area / commodity, please let me know so we can discuss in details and make a quote.

email: [email protected]
    mob: 0466 099 696

Kind Regards,
    Miljan

Hi Miljan,

I think Zenith International Freight can help with your import from Serbia/Bosnia. They packed their own container once or twice a month to Serbia and they have approx 4 containers shipped to Australia from Serbia as well.

Hope this help.

Kind regards

Victor

knyazs
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Victor,

thank you for your answer. I will contact them and check.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.