Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Lead Generation by TV Advertising – Pay Per Lead

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mistry
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hello FS Community :D

Just a quick friendly e-introduction and little bit about my business … (my grandma always said back yourself and the front will take care of itself – she was a glamour model and had a lot of front!)

Anyway – got a little side-tracked there…celebrating the launch of our new business services and giving away a brand spanking new free “Lead Generation by TV Advertising” guide (link in my signature).

Our core business is “pay per lead TV advertising” or DRTV – we pay for media and you pay for leads/results plus very affordable and hard working TV Commercial production services from concept to broadcast – this comes with free web videos….

If you need a hand with lead generation I just know I can help make it happen or put you in touch with someone who can! Or just call me for a chat…it can get lonely at home office sometimes ;)

Have the best day
    Michelle

PS I am still getting over “Work in the Nude Day” at the moment (and so is the postman at the sight of me answering the door!).

themobilebillboardco
    • Total posts: 75
    Up

Looks Great!

Nice clean – easy to understand website!

Well done!

JR

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to Flying Solo.

Thanks for joining us and thanks for embracing Work in the Nude Day. You’ve painted a great picture there!

Hope you enjoy being part of the gang.
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.