Home – New Forums Other discussions Lease – outgoings advice needed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    solokiwi
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I’m hoping that someone can offer me some advice in regards to our outgoings charged by our landlord.

We’ve had a new landlord for the last 18 months and our outgoings have increased by about 50%. They haven’t provided any documentation other than a basic break down of total costs. Our previous landlord provided us with an invoice with a break down of costs and all copies of invoices to back it up, as you can imagine it was quite a large stack of paper but I came to believe that this was the standard practice.

Do I have a right to query the amount payable when the amount estimated in our lease is 50% lower than what we’ve been invoiced for??

Cheers

K

PRO
    • Total posts: 450
    Up
    ::
    solokiwi, post: 199456 wrote:
    Hi,

I’m hoping that someone can offer me some advice in regards to our outgoings charged by our landlord.

We’ve had a new landlord for the last 18 months and our outgoings have increased by about 50%. They haven’t provided any documentation other than a basic break down of total costs. Our previous landlord provided us with an invoice with a break down of costs and all copies of invoices to back it up, as you can imagine it was quite a large stack of paper but I came to believe that this was the standard practice.

Do I have a right to query the amount payable when the amount estimated in our lease is 50% lower than what we’ve been invoiced for??

Cheers

K

At the end of the year (as in the lease year or could be financial year depending on lease) they are required to show actual outgoings paid and balance with what you have actually paid.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.