Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Leonie – new: brand building

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Leonie_C
    • Total posts: 15
    Up
    ::

Hello everyone
    I am Leonie and I run a design/web business (with my partner Jeff) with a speciality in brand building – with a difference! We focus on things that impact a brand at every point of contact with the customer. We have developed a methodology to identify and iron out factors that impact a brand negatively.

Our definition of a Business Brand? “It’s what the customer actually believes about your business”…and that influences their choice who to give their business to!

We build brands that focus on generating customer loyalty and sales – brands that become valuable long term assets.

Our experience covers a combined 50+ years in Sales, Marketing, Graphic Design & Web building in both Corporate and Small Business Forums. We are currently adding to our skill set with the addition of business & workplace coaching along with training & assessment certification. We love to deliver inspiring and informative seminars and workshops on brand building and marketing.

Our passion for brand building at this level has outgrown our original business format – http://www.graphicalconstructions.com.au (graphic & web design) and we are in the process of transferring the Brand Consulting services over to a new business format at http://www.divinebranding.com.au

cheers everyone! :)

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Hi Leonie

Great to have your here, welcome to the forums! Sounds like a great little business you have there.

Robert

CG
    • Total posts: 101
    Up

I really like the fresh, clean appearance of you brand building website, Leonie.

However, I did notice a typo on the page headed “Brand building”:

‘committment” should be ‘commitment’.

Leonie_C
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

Thank you CG!

Perhaps I could make a stronger ‘commitment’ to reviewing my spelling! ;)

And thank you Robert. I’ve been enjoying reading some of your articles. I’m looking forward to exploring your site more. I’m inspired and motivated by finding such good resources and a friendly business community!

LC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.