Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Let me introduce myself… Joanne Coleman – In Focus Business Training

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JoanneColeman
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello All,
    My name is Joanne Coleman and I am the lead trainer and founder of In Focus Business Training. At ‘In Focus’ we focus on organisations from the inside out. We put people first by ensuring businesses have the best people working for them with the best and most appropriate skills through customised soft skill training courses. This then allows businesses to put their people first, boost customer retention, market share and the golden words ‘boost bottom line profits’!
    It’s an absolute pleasure to be accepted into the Flying Solo community. I can see many, many hours of reading and learning from the best in business – YOU!
    My passion is to learn and then to share that learning.
    Until next time…
    Thanks,
    Joanne Coleman

Communicate with Karen
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

Hi Joanne,

My name is Karen Plumbe and I am the NSW Licensee for FACE a communication profiling tool.
    I agree that such an essential part of creating and improving business is people, and how and if they can communicate well is fundamental.

I would love to connect with you and hear more about your business and the services that it provides.

My email address is [email protected]

Enjoy your day.

Regards,

Karen Plumbe

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi ladies,

A warm welcome to you both.

Hope you have lots of fun hanging out with us :)

Jayne

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Yes welcome to our facinating forum.

Where may I ask are you located ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.