Home – New Forums Find the help you need LF Partner with Photography/Videography Experience for Real Estate Marketing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RuMak
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Melbourne, VIC – Some background:
    I started this business as a licensed drone pilot with CASA, with the focus on aerial photography and video. Over just a few months slowly getting work in the Real Estate sector, I was receiving requests for other services such as ground-based photography and even floor plan designs.

Now I am in the process of rebranding, as I believe there is an opportunity for an all in one service. I didn’t think I’d be in the position to look for a partner so soon, but I want to be ahead of things before I am drowning in work with no way to complete things alone.

Who am I?
    I am 25 years old – A licensed drone pilot – Have run successful endeavors before – Lateral Thinker – Critical – Ambitious
    My faults?
    Overthinker – Introverted – No sales experience

Who am I looking for?
    Someone outgoing who isn’t afraid to sell – Photography/Videography Experience preferrable – Ambitious – Willing to learn, grow and make sacrifices – Someone who can compliment my skill set

There is more to discuss but feel free to pass this on to others who may fit the description.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up
    ::

Welcome to the forums and best of luck with the business! Hopefully you find the right partner. :)

Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.