Home Forums Starting your journey Liability & Indemnity Insurances

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #971079
    • Total posts: 39

    Looking at contracting to the state government, part of the requirement is that I have public liability and professional indemnity insurance.

    Are there any ‘gotchas’ I should look out for??

    Can anyone recommend an insurer??

    Thanks for any help.

    • Total posts: 7

    Make sure you get the right amount of cover for what you need.

    I have 20 mill in cover as i do shopping centre displays.

    You will be able to find out from your goverment rep on how much you need ,the price isn’t that much more for larger cover.
    I have mine through AON risk service but i am unsure they can cover you?
    I have only had to pay the bill and receve a Cert of currency from them so i don’t now how they are to deal with.
    Good luck
    AON Risk Services Australia limited
    08 8301 1100

    Regards Danny Williams

    • Total posts: 39

    Thanks Danny, I’ll chase them up.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.