Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Linkedin any good for marketing?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Johny
    • Total posts: 840
    Up
    ::

The problem with Linkedin however is the sheer amount of spam over there. Its out of control

Do you mean in terms of messages received into the inbox?

I hear this often, but my own personal experience is that I rarely get any unsolicited messages.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

[USER=101914]@I am Research[/USER] – there are a lot of good private groups on FB that are about helping each other.

Business is done, but it is a by-product of helping. Some are completely spam-free.

John Romaine
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,108
    Up
    Johny, post: 253942, member: 34822 wrote:
    Do you mean in terms of messages received into the inbox?

I hear this often, but my own personal experience is that I rarely get any unsolicited messages.

Not so much, but it is present.

I am Research, post: 253936, member: 101914 wrote:
    Isn’t it the case with any popular SM platform these days?

No.

Go join one of the groups over there, in any space and you’ll see what I mean. Its a sh*t fest of spam..

Linkedin administrators must’nt care, because its not like they wouldn’t know about it.

Anfernee Chansamooth
    Participant
    • Total posts: 41
    Up
    heftzwecke, post: 252404, member: 88078 wrote:
    Is linkedin any good for marketing?
    I want to get more in touch with herbalists (since I am selling medicinal herb plants) would linkedin be any good for that? Does anyone use linkedin for marketing?

Hi heftzwecke, I did a quick search for “herbalist” in Australia, using Linkedin search and found 582 results. Not sure how many you need to connect with, and which geographic location you’re aiming for, but there’s definitely people on there you could connect with.

I didn’t need a premium account to do the search either.

I help service professionals create content that builds trust, attracts leads, and generates sales.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.