Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Little Survey Help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ryanwilliams
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Morning folks,

My name is Ryan Williams and I am here on behalf of Paul’s Window Cleaning Sydney (http://www.paulswindowcleaningsydney.com.au/). They are conducting a survey which aims to improve their services.

Please, don’t take this as a meaningless spam, your opinion really matters. So, if you think you can spare 5 minutes of your time and have a look at the survey, your help will be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1543149/43c96831532d

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for joining the forum.

We find that people are more inclined to fill in these types of surveys when they understand more about who is posting them and how the info will be used, so you might want to add a little more detail to the post explaining your relationship to the business and how the data obtained will be used.

Cheers,
    Jayne

ryanwilliams
    Up

You are totally right, my bad, sorry.

So, in short, this survey aims to see what customers think of Paul’s Window Cleaning website, how it can be improved and how they can improve their services in general. It also seeks to find out when and why one is more inclined to book such service.

Needless to say, the survey is completely anonymous, and even though this particular service is offered in Sydney, you can be from anywhere in Australia and still do it…as long as you feel like it. It shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes of your time, but with enough feedback it can be really helpful for the company.

Thank you,
    Ryan

ryanwilliams
    Up

Hi, it’s me again :)

I just wanted to say “thank you” to those who have participated so far. The responses are helping us a lot. However, we do need a couple of more replies, so if you feel like doing a short survey with your morning coffee, by all means do so! Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.