Home – New Forums Tech talk Lodge BAS Online for free

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    taxagent23
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Optional

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Why would you want to pay for this when you can just go to the ATO website, use your portal and do it for free anyway ?!? :confused:

Wendy :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi taxagent23,

As a newbie to the community, I’d like to draw your attention to the forum guidelines.

In keeping with those guidelines, could you please confirm whether you have any affiliation with the business whose link you’ve provided in your post?

We’d also appreciate it if you’d post some information about yourself and your business in the introductions section of the forum, and fill out your profile (do that via the Control panel, which is accessed from the grey bar above the forum) so that we all know who we’re chatting with.

Thanks very much, and thanks for joining the forum too.
    Jayne

nominal
    • Total posts: 504
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 118956 wrote:
    As a newbie to the community, I’d like to draw your attention to the forum guidelines.

We all had our first post for better or for worse :-)

If we’re talking about SBR I cannot help but share that Nominal was the 2nd vendor in Australia to support this new service.

http://www.sbr.gov.au/sbr-products-register/browse-products-by-form/australian-taxation-office#4195

They even came to interview me (twice!) to talk about my experiences with SBR and how we managed to set it up in a short time frame.

With everything you hear and think about the Tax Office, these guys were very professional, quick turnaround and overhaul just nice to work with – I was impressed with the Australian government :-)

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up
    nominal, post: 118974 wrote:
    With everything you hear and think about the Tax Office, these guys were very professional, quick turnaround and overhaul just nice to work with – I was impressed with the Australian government :-)

Looks like the OP removed his original post Uri. It was promoting a site where (from my understanding) you can pay for the use of ATO forms and lodgement, still via the ATO portal ?!?

I agree, I’ve always had great service from the ATO myself.

Wendy :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.