Home – New Forums Starting your journey Logo Design

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    worldwideweb
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

You CAN get a cheap logo for <$50 but if you are really serious about your business you should find a professional designer who will talk through the ideas of the logo with you and work through multiple concepts with you.
    You get what you pay for.

Stuart Holmes
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    BellaBlue, post: 80633 wrote:
    Hello!

I am in the process of developing a little business idea that I have had for a while, and I wondered if anyone could help me with a couple of things.

Firstly, can anyone recommend a fairly inexpensive graphic/logo designer? I have a fair idea of the sort of thing I would like, but do not have the technical know-how to put my ideas in to practice.

Secondly, I already have an ABN as a sole trader for another very small business that I have. I presume that I can use this same ABN for my new venture, but I am not sure what I have to do (if anything) regarding this. Do I need to add my new business name to this, and register the business name?

I am hoping to set up a little online retail store.

Many thanks in advance!

Hello BellaBlue,

Firstly I would like to say it seems you are in a very exciting but daunting transition in your life. I wish you the very best.

I am a senior graphic Designer/illustrator, I have a BA degree in the subject and have worked in the industry since 2000. I would be happy to have a chat with you regarding your needs if the need is still there.

You can see my portfolio at http://www.stuartholmes.com

There is a specific page on the site that highlights examples on the site of some of the branding and logos I have created for small and mid-sized businesses.

http://www.stuartholmes.com/index.php?id=29

All the very best

Stuart

BoostMyBusiness
    • Total posts: 40
    Up

Hi Bella Blue

Don’t throw your money in expensive logo. I design logos for $247.

You get a custom-designed, professional, high-resolution (that you can use for small or big size printing) logo…

We’ve done hundreds of logos for clients around the world.

You can check a few of my logos here and I can send you other examples if you wish:
    http://www.boostmybusiness.com.au/portfolio

Just drop me an email if you’re interested!

Cheers
    Zen

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total posts: 40
    Up

A friend of mine just went through a similar process. She didn’t go the usual route of looking on the internet for an agency. Instead she posted a job requirement on local classifieds sites – Gumtree I think was one.

She got a handful of responses and ended up hiring a local freelancer. Most importantly was able to meet with the person she hired. That F2F contact means she was able to communicate much more effectively than via email, and she feels more comfortable about keeping the money local. She also was able to negotiate a rate much lower than she expected!

It’s a bit more work, but she got the quality, the price, and kept it in Australia.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.