Home Forums Tech talk Logo issues on website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    writebychoice
    • Total posts: 21

I’m building my own business website and I’m having issues with my logo and slogan banner.

Basically putttung my logo and slogan in the primary header doesn’t work because you can’t even see the wording. Of course I can make my primary header larger and I’ve tried that but I honestly don’t like having such a large header.

I have my menu items to the right and my logo/slogan to the left.

My logo was done by a graphic artist.

Since I’m new to branding and such, I really don’t know what to do to resolve this. I have Canva and have been playing around in there but that does not seem to be getting me anywhere either.

I’m looking for suggestions to resolve this do I can get on with building my site.

writebychoice

It’s ok actually. I only thought of this a while after I posted. I have the vector. I will play with it in illustrator and make changes.

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,116

Wordpress does headers badly IMO.

UmarBatchelor
    • Total posts: 26

If you want it to look great, spend the time but if youre interested in sales, it might not mean too much. Do your best and move on.

If youre stuck with a technical issue, you can get someone on fiverr.com to fix an issue at a very reasonable price.

All the best

writebychoice
    Paul – FS Concierge, post: 270822, member: 78928 wrote:
    WordPress does headers badly IMO.

Yes, they are a good platform though. I’m using the divi theme builder. I like it a lot.

writebychoice
    UmarBatchelor, post: 270823, member: 65049 wrote:
    If you want it to look great, spend the time but if youre interested in sales, it might not mean too much. Do your best and move on.

If youre stuck with a technical issue, you can get someone on fiverr.com to fix an issue at a very reasonable price.

All the best

Thanks. I will keep these things in mind.

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,116
    writebychoice, post: 270825, member: 118586 wrote:
    Yes, they are a good platform though. I’m using the divi theme builder. I like it a lot.
    In case you haven’t joined yet, there is a very good Divi Theme Users Group on FB.
    They should be able to provide expert help on any technical topic.

Cheers
    Paul

writebychoice
    Paul – FS Concierge, post: 270829, member: 78928 wrote:
    In case you haven’t joined yet, there is a very good Divi Theme Users Group on FB.
    They should be able to provide expert help on any technical topic.

Cheers
    Paul
    Thanks Paul. Hadn’t even thought of joining a FB group. I will check it out. It may come in useful.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.