Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Looking 4 Ecommerce Site Information

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    22817#deleted
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi All,
    My name is Michael and I own JerseyKingz. We sell American Sports jerseys i.e Chicago Bulls etc. I have given up on Ebay and PayPal as they keep feezing my accounts. I aim to start up an ecommerce website.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for where to get started?

Many Thanks
    Michael

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up

How about fleshing out a brief for any of the excellent people here to consider… myself included

Wild Purple
    • Total posts: 19
    Up

Michael,

Agree with Warren 100%, there are a number of us on here who would be happy to help out and provide information, and quotes etc. to help grow your business… if you could provide a brief… on what you want your cart to do, etc. how many products… the real nuts and bolts of what you are trying to achieve… you might be surprised…

22817#deleted
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Guys,
    Thanks for the reply.
    To be as simple as I can I would like the site to be like vanilladesigns.com.au as an example.
    Basically I am after a website/ shopping cart site that allows customers to browse my products (range from min. 50 to unlimited), select size and colout/style, pay for it etc. Sorry if I am not making sense but hard to put my thoughts into words.
    I also seek the ability to update the range of items when required to include new stock etc.
    I have looked at Gate13 and SitesnStores but when I research the company etc I ony get bad reviews. As this is my first step into this market of ecommerce outside of facebook/ebay I dont want to blow my investment, as I have already lost to much dealing with the ebay/paypal fallout.
    As mentioned the site above is the best I have seen for layout and ease of use etc with payment options aswell. I hope that can atleast give you an idea of what I seek.
    Thanks again

Netorigin
    • Total posts: 421
    Up
    jerseykingz, post: 69549 wrote:
    Hi Guys,
    Thanks for the reply.
    To be as simple as I can I would like the site to be like vanilladesigns.com.au as an example.
    Basically I am after a website/ shopping cart site that allows customers to browse my products (range from min. 50 to unlimited), select size and colout/style, pay for it etc. Sorry if I am not making sense but hard to put my thoughts into words.
    I also seek the ability to update the range of items when required to include new stock etc.
    I have looked at Gate13 and SitesnStores but when I research the company etc I ony get bad reviews. As this is my first step into this market of ecommerce outside of facebook/ebay I dont want to blow my investment, as I have already lost to much dealing with the ebay/paypal fallout.
    As mentioned the site above is the best I have seen for layout and ease of use etc with payment options aswell. I hope that can atleast give you an idea of what I seek.
    Thanks again

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Flyingsolo. There are alternatives when it comes to payment processing. I’d suggest eWay for direct credit card processing. Bank deposit is another option to have.

To get started, you’d be need to register a domain name and purchase web hosting. Net Origin can provide you with business grade Australian web hosting backed by our SLA which includes 99.9% guaranteed uptime and true 24/7 customer support with a guaranteed response time of 20 minutes or less.

Feel free to send us an email to sales {-at-} netorigin.com.au.

Regards,
    Shaun

OneArmedGraphics
    • Total posts: 314
    Up

Mike and I friends so just wanted to chip in here.

If anyone has experience integrating cart plugins with WordPress can you please PM me or let me know your pricing structure for Mike’s requirements.

Cheers,
    Robbie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.