Home Forums Starting your journey Looking for a baking partner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shabs
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi everyone,
    I am a lawyer turned cake artist and I am thinking of starting up my own studio. I have been thinking about partnering up with a passionate baker. I’m pretty new to it all so any ideas are welcome too

If you’re interested to discuss further please do get in touch ~ shabs25@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance
    Shabs

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712
    Up

If you want any serious replies you should probably give some more info, including the area and state you live, so potentially interested people aren’t wasting their time.

Shabs
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

[USER=5801]@rowan[/USER] thank you so much. So when I first discovered ‘flying solo’ i was doing research online and I was extremely happy that there was such a platform because whilst it’s enjoyable to bake, it does take a lot of time and when you’re a cake artist you also need time to prepare, make and decorate the cakes. I have been doing this on my own for some years but I recently moved to Melbourne and decided it would be nice to work with someone who is an experienced baker. This would be a great help. I’m still Looking into setting up this whole operation because it’s all new to me and it would be nice to start talking to people in similar positions or considering options available in my line of work. Since COVID has hit I thought this was the best time to start doing some research so I have some time to think about how I could and would do this. Please do email if you would like to seriously discuss further. Thank you much in advance x

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712
    Up

I hope you find a suitable partner. Please keep us updated on your business when it gets up and going :) I might have been interested if I didn’t live far away in a tiny country town. Good luck :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.