Home Forums Find the help you need Looking for a business mentor for an online supplement store

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mphs0011
    • Total posts: 16

Hello,

I own a online supplement store that operates Australia wide, the store was just opened at the end January. I am looking for a mentor to help me with all the basics of running and online store.

If anyone would like to offer their services or refer someone, I would be very grateful and would love to discuss further how we could work together.

Thanks
    Michael

Dave Gillen – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,554

Hi Michael,

If you can narrow down what you need help with, you’ll be more likely to find the right person. For example are you most in need of technical help with your site, marketing, branding, getting more traffic, logistics, operations, business coaching, or other?

You want someone whose strengths align with the help you actually need.

Good luck!

Dave

Dave Gillen - Client Acquisition | Brisbane | (07) 3180 0288
    mphs0011

Thank you Dave,

To be more specific I will be needing help with getting more traffic and conversions through SEO, advertising, marketing.

MichaelDigital
    • Total posts: 140
    mphs0011, post: 211045 wrote:
    Thank you Dave,

To be more specific I will be needing help with getting more traffic and conversions through SEO, advertising, marketing.

Gaining more traffic via online ads, optimizing your on-page and off page presence is a multi-faceted process and one that requires investment of both time & funds, you will be offered all kinds of promises and pipe dreams, but consistent targeted effort will produce the results. I work in these areas and offer services – it just depends what you want to do.

mphs0011
    thorn, post: 211050 wrote:
    Gaining more traffic via online ads, optimizing your on-page and off page presence is a multi-faceted process and one that requires investment of both time & funds, you will be offered all kinds of promises and pipe dreams, but consistent targeted effort will produce the results. I work in these areas and offer services – it just depends what you want to do.

Thanks for the reply Thorn, I have sent you a private message.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255

Hi Michael,

I too work in this realm – Happy for you to be in touch, my details are below.

thekindconsultant
    • Total posts: 105

One of my clients is a soon-to-be-launched marketplace for mentors and mentees. It won’t be launched until June-ish, but could come in helpful at some stage: Kindred Mentoring.

Byron Trzeciak
    • Total posts: 422

Hi Michael,

I’ve recently been working with a business that operates in the health food products and supplements industry for their SEO and online marketing strategy.

I’d be keen to have a chat to you about what you need and how I might be able to assist. SEO and web design are my business speciality. Feel free to check out my website or send me a PM on your exact needs.

I can spin it any way you need from hands on SEO to training and mentoring so you can learn and pick it up for yourself.

Cheers

Byron

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.