Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Looking for a business partner(s) to form a new IT company

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fernando Gonzalez
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Guys and Gals,

I want to form an IT company to help SMB with their IT issues. Probably targeting the higher end of the SMB as my I have enterprise experience but this is open to discussion. My expertise resides in hardware architecture (Servers, Storage, Virtualisation) and in sales as BDM and Sales and Business management. To start I can put about 25h a week if need it as I am currently working but hopefully this will change as soon as “we” take momentum. I have many connections with multiple well known hardware vendors as well as VMware.

I have been thinking this for a while but need more people to make it happen, probably people with networking experience and hands-on microsoft experience as I have very little with the implementation part… I am more in the sales and solution architecting.

Looking for easy going people with a dream to create something great!! Let see what happens

Regards
    Nando

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for joining the forum – it’s nice to meet you.

I hope you make some great connections here.

All the best for the new venture,
    Jayne

Tony201300
    Participant
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Gday Fernando,

It seems we both talk geek :).

How are you going with this?

Tony

Fernando Gonzalez
    Up
    Tony201300, post: 230672, member: 47448 wrote:
    Gday Fernando,

It seems we both talk geek :).

How are you going with this?

Tony

Hi Tony,

I have not found anyone yet. Where are you located and what are your interest? A coffee may be good :-)

Fernando

Tony201300
    Participant
    Up

Hi Fernando,

Great to hear back. I am in the Nth West Hills district of Sydney. Yourself?
    I am a hands-on full technical person with skills from MS to VMWare and everything in between incl Storage etc…

How long have you been looking?

Cheers
    Tony

Tony201300
    Participant
    Up

Hello David,

What sort of business are you thinking of starting.
    Where are you located.

Thx
    Tony

Fernando Gonzalez
    Up

Guys,

I am located in Brisbane, at this stage I am supplying HW and SW my web site is cor2edge.com I like to add some more services like social media marketing…. I know very different but this is something I like to get involved with. What about you?

Fernando

Fusion
    Up

Hi Fernando,

I work on cloud services (Microsoft Azure) and can provide solutions on data backup / recovery ,Reporting Solution ( Business Intelligence ) and cloud migrations.

If it feels more like it, feel free to pm me !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.