Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for a Copywriter!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LauraFisher
    • Total posts: 115
    Up
    ::

Hi there,

Step2 Education is looking for a copywriter to revamp our website and other promotional materials.

The ideal candidate is someone who has worked with US-based clients before (as our main market is USA and Canada) and who has experience copywriting for the medical field (specifically in Lactation and Perinatal).

Although, experience in these areas isn’t essential… just good copywriting skills are required.

Our website is http://www.step2education.com and I would love for any referrals or expressions of interest.

Contact me at [email protected] for more info.

Thanks very much,

Laura

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Laura,

I do a lot of copywriting in the healthcare field, so will drop you a note to see if I can help.

There are lots of other copywriters around here too. You’ll find a whole swag of us in this section of the Flying Solo directory.

I’ll be in touch soon,
    Jayne

Blonde Ambition
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi Laura,

I’m a very experienced copywriter and have only just resigned from my role as the Marketing and Communications Manager for one of the largest hospitals in the country, to pursue my own creative business.

I have international experience also and am very savvy writing for web…

I think I fit your bill and would be delighted to discuss further.

I will send you a personal message with my contact details and I do hope we can talk soon.

Kind regards,

Elisha

LauraFisher
    • Total posts: 115
    Up

Thank you for your interest, and for the others who have emailed directly. We have now found someone to assist with our copywriting.

Kind Regards,

Laura

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.