Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for a Copywriter with a sense of humour!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JanF
    • Total posts: 83
    Up
    ::

We are looking for a copywriter that has a sense of humour for a client that sells otherwise boring products to both small businesses and consumers.

We recently changed some of our copy to be more “tongue in cheek” and have had outstanding results, so we would like to expand this approach in all areas of the business.

The work will involve

• website copy
    • email newsletter copy
    • email, fax, mailout and letterbox copy

You must be able to sell and make cutomers laugh in as few words as possible!

So if you think you can create copy that mixes excitement with humour, get back to us.

The Copy Chick
    • Total posts: 963
    Up

I often have people laugh at me. Does that count? ;)

Would love to help if I can. It’s always a delight working with clients who are happy to shake things up a little.

My contact details are in my signature.

Cheers,
    Anna

BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up

I’ll throw my hat in the ring too – sounds like a fun client.

Like Anna, I enjoy clients who like to shake it up a bit, even if their product or service is a little dull. Speaking of dull, I’m working on a major web rewrite for an asset valuation company at the moment. I hope I am improving the copy and adding some “zing”. Does that count?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Nicole

Felix88
    Participant
    • Total posts: 17
    Up

Hi JanF,

Using copy to sell with a wry smile is one of our specialties!

We’ve created engaging and effective copy for clients like Nutrient Water, Murchison-Hume, Mini and Campari, among others. You can check out our complete client list at http://www.wellversed.com.au

If we look like a good fit for your client, I’d love to hear from you.

Best regards,

Felicity Van Rysbergen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.