Home – New Forums Money matters Looking for a couple of Xero accountants to skype with for 15 minutes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    websitedesigner
    • Total posts: 917
    Up
    ::

Hi, I am hoping to find a couple of Xero accountants to chat to about the future direction of the app that I’m building (informly). I’m not really sure how to reciprocate but if you are an accountant and you use Xero and you could spare 15 minutes to skype that would be much appreciated and I would be happy to reciprocate in any way I can.

My skype name is connectmediagroup

Thanks

Dan

Rhys
    • Total posts: 325
    Up
    websitedesigner, post: 140556 wrote:
    Hi, I am hoping to find a couple of Xero accountants to chat to about the future direction of the app that I’m building (informly). I’m not really sure how to reciprocate but if you are an accountant and you use Xero and you could spare 15 minutes to skype that would be much appreciated and I would be happy to reciprocate in any way I can.

My skype name is connectmediagroup

Thanks

Dan

Hey Dan, feel free to contact me – I’ve just sent you a Skype contact request

Cheers, Rhys

AGMBris
    • Total posts: 319
    Up

Hi

We are about to switch to Xero so would be interested in keeping an eye on your software/app development. We will know more about the Xero future over the next 3 to 6 months so may be able to chip in with some information. Also because we have a billing system we are developing to “speak” with Xero and create more informative reporting.

Cheers

michellekvello
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi

I’ve done some work with Xero – happy to chat and see if I can help.

Skype name is michellekvello

lanternpartners.com.au

websitedesigner
    • Total posts: 917
    Up

Awesome thank you guys, legends!

MelissaN
    Participant
    • Total posts: 111
    Up

Just sent a request through to you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.