Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for a coworking space in Sydney’s outer area

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bryce.r
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

Hi there,

I am looking for a coworking space with hotdesking facilities to work a few days a week in around the Sydney/Northern Beaches area.

I would like the opportunity to throw ideas around with others in both similar and different fields to me to gain more experience. I believe I can learn a lot being new to the working world by working with others with more experience.

If anyone could point me the direction of somewhere they have been before it would be greatly appreciated.

Bryce

Bryce.r
    Up

Just updating anyone following this post.

I found an office in Manly near the ferry terminal called Berrins.

I am currently working once a week here while watching the water during my lunch break. Cannot wait for summer so I can start surfing! Way too cold at the moment!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Bryce,

If you would like to try another office space, we would love to have you stop by Innovation Space (http://innovationspace.com.au/). We’re located in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. We offer hotdesks, private offices, meeting rooms and a great work environment. We would love to have you stop by and check us out.

Kind regards,
    Andrea

Bryce.r
    Up

Thanks Andrea.

I have looked into it, only there doesn’t seem to be prices listed on the website.

Also, the location is a bit far out of the CBD for me. Berrins is much more accessible with the Circular Quay to Manly Ferry without the hassle of lining up trains and buses.

James
    Participant
    • Total posts: 268
    Up

Hi Bryce,

I held back on posting before as I wasn’t sure whereabouts you were looking to work from.

If you would like something near the CBD I work out of a place called Desk X Space. It’s on William Street, walkable to the CBD.

Well worth checking out. I’d be happy to show you round.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.