Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for a “Database Developer” to create a web based subscription service

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FionaFell
    • Total posts: 342
    Up
    ::

I am currently hunting for a database developer to help me take an idea and turn it into a web-based subscription service.

Any suggestions are welcome and encouraged.

At the brain storming stage at the moment, looking bounce some ideas around and get a feel for a future working relationship.

Do you have any recommendations you can share?

Guy. E
    • Total posts: 45
    Up

Hello Fiona,

Feel free to drop me an email or give me a call on my direct line (07) 3123 2930 to discuss this in depth, however – do you have a specific budget and timeline you’re working with? Any specifics on what framework the subscription service will be built on? Any specific databases you want to work with?

Usually I would point you in the direction of our website, however it’s a bit of a mess at the moment due to it being re-designed & developed.

Thanks,
    Guy

e-Centric
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi there Fiona,

We are an enthusiastic team of business minded web developers. We have worked with many database designs in the past and love the challenge of finding the right solution for the right project.

Please either call me on my mobile: 0411950709 or email me: [email protected]

Would be very keen to find out more about your requirements and see if the team at e-Centric Marketing can help and fit a solution to you.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
    Michael

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    FionaFell, post: 35796 wrote:
    I am currently hunting for a database developer to help me take an idea and turn it into a web-based subscription service.

Hi Fiona,

Sounds interesting! Good luck with your search.

Matt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.