Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Looking for a event planning/management business partner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PandaLennie
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

I am think to start a weekend event planning/management business for parties, wedding and functions etc. I am a full time accountant, have good sense with numbers/ business strategies and excellent administration skills. Design/ Event planning is my passion. I am looking for a like minded business partner to start the weekend business, who is also passionate about event planning, creative and looking for a business partnership.

If you are interested to have a chat or willing to share some knowledges/advice, I would love to hear from you :) Please contact me by [email protected].

Thanks
    Lynn

PandaLennie
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    Severelylost, post: 205141 wrote:
    Whereabouts are you? I am currently planning such a venture myself. I have the events background but not the financial so we could balance each other out well.

I am in Melbourne.

Even if we aren’t in the same place I’d love to discuss ideas and have someone to bounce off.

Hi I m in Sydney. You can email me your contact sure we can share some ideas.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Lynn,

It’s nice to meet you :)

Thanks for joining the forum today – I hope you make some great contacts here.

In the meantime, we’d love it if you’d pop over to our New members section and tell us a bit more about yourself and your business idea – we’re all very friendly around here and that gives people a chance to get to know you.

Best of luck for the new venture,
    Jayne

Dan Lawson
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Hi Severlylost and Pandalennie,

I’d love to hear your ideas on what you can do for the events market. Our business is in the event space as well (Melbourne) however we’re a photo booth, photography and videography company.

I’d love to chat and share ideas, perhaps we could even work together one day when your respective businesses become huge!

Regards,

Dan

Supersonic101
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Hi, I run an Event Hire company in Sydney called Supersonic Hire. I would definitely be interested in discussing possible business relationship opportunities.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.