Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for a Flash / Action Script Developer to work with

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BrettM33
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up
    ::

Looking for a Flash / Action Script Dev to work with on some projects when a clients project needs some Flash work.

You would be working for me as a sub-contractor and I would get all my Flash work through you for my clients.

I have a project at the moment that I’m not 100% sure what method we’re going to go yet, but Flash is one option we’re considering, so interested in talking with a Flash dev to hear their thoughts on it.

Please PM or post here if you have any interest.

Thank You!

exstatic
    • Total posts: 335
    Up

Hey Condor,

I can help, I am a flash/actionscript guy.. drop me a PM with your phone number and I’ll give you a call.

Cheers
    Brendan

adrian
    Participant
    • Total posts: 181
    Up

Out of curiosity, are you sure you need Flash? I used to work a lot with Flash, but now I move this to HTML5/JavaScript where I can. iOs users are a pretty big demographic to lose. And there’s not much that absolutely requires Flash anymore…

That said, Flash can make things easier. It’s a balancing act…

BrettM33
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up
    adrian_gray, post: 121195 wrote:
    Out of curiosity, are you sure you need Flash? I used to work a lot with Flash, but now I move this to HTML5/JavaScript where I can. iOs users are a pretty big demographic to lose. And there’s not much that absolutely requires Flash anymore…

That said, Flash can make things easier. It’s a balancing act…

For this project Flash is just an option we’re investigating. It contains a 3D element and hence seeing as IE doesn’t support WebGL without a plugin and has limited support of HTML5 Canvas we decided to look into Flash.

I know Java is also a possibility.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.