Home Forums Find the help you need Looking for a good SEO person to work with..

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #987769
    BrettM33
    Member
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up
    0

    Hey guys…… haven’t posted here for awhile and I no longer run Condor (I guess I should change my name!?) but for the other company I am involved with I am wanting to talk with a SEO expert that really knows their stuff and that can get our site pulling in more traffic from the big G.

    At the moment the idea is speculative as we are just looking to get a rough cost and the related details so we can perhaps budget for it and talk it over.

    I would prefer recommendations, but also feel free to offer your services as well.

    One big thing I want is someone with good communication, I have PM’ed a couple guys from here in the past who I thought would be good to work with (one recently) who just stopped answering my PM’s or didn’t respond at all.

    Thanks!

    #1164245
    MissSassy
    Member
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up
    0

    Are you wanting to outsource or do as much as you can yourself?

    Outsourcing will cost upwards of $1000 per month, so it is something you need to consider and as you mentioned a recommendation will be ideal.
    There are some very experienced people on here so hopefully you will get a good supply of interest.

    If however you are looking to do as much as you can yourself – then that is something I can help with.

    #1164246
    Anonymous
    Guest
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    0

    Hi there Brett,

    I can’t help with your query, but did just want to say that it’s nice to see you back on the forums – we miss you around here!

    All the best,
    Jayne

    #1164247
    BrettM33
    Member
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up
    0
    MissSassy, post: 190057 wrote:
    Are you wanting to outsource or do as much as you can yourself?

    Outsourcing will cost upwards of $1000 per month, so it is something you need to consider and as you mentioned a recommendation will be ideal.
    There are some very experienced people on here so hopefully you will get a good supply of interest.

    If however you are looking to do as much as you can yourself – then that is something I can help with.

    Hi Kelly,

    What do you mean do most of it myself? Not quite sure I understand? Do you mean that the SEO person I would hire would look at my site and advise of changes and then I can do that myself and they will handle the rest of it such as link building (I assume that’s still a part of it?).

    FS Concierge, post: 190070 wrote:
    Hi there Brett,

    I can’t help with your query, but did just want to say that it’s nice to see you back on the forums – we miss you around here!

    All the best,
    Jayne

    Hey Jayne – thanks! I like to stop by every now and then and have a quick read of the forum… Nice to see you too! :)

    #1164248
    Jenny Spring
    Member
    • Total posts: 597
    Up
    0
    CondorCreative, post: 190044 wrote:
    Hey guys…… haven’t posted here for awhile and I no longer run Condor (I guess I should change my name!?) but for the other company I am involved with I am wanting to talk with a SEO expert that really knows their stuff and that can get our site pulling in more traffic from the big G.

    At the moment the idea is speculative as we are just looking to get a rough cost and the related details so we can perhaps budget for it and talk it over.

    I would prefer recommendations, but also feel free to offer your services as well.

    One big thing I want is someone with good communication, I have PM’ed a couple guys from here in the past who I thought would be good to work with (one recently) who just stopped answering my PM’s or didn’t respond at all.

    Thanks!
    Hello

    We do SEO via content marketing. If you’d like to know more, please send through a message to jenny@springintosales.com

    Also, can you send me your website details as well?

    Thanks
    Jenny

    #1164249
    MatthewKeath
    Member
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    0

    Welcome back!

    Maybe you should change your name :)

    It would be awesome if could keep us informed about your new project and how the SEO is going.

    We don’t do SEO inhouse, we provide consulting and then white label the actual SEO activities.

    If you would like to know who we use feel free to PM or email me :)

    #1164250
    BrettM33
    Member
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up
    0
    Jenny Spring, post: 190285 wrote:
    Hello

    We do SEO via content marketing. If you’d like to know more, please send through a message to jenny@springintosales.com

    Also, can you send me your website details as well?

    Thanks
    Jenny

    Sent you an email :)

    MatthewKeath, post: 190289 wrote:
    Welcome back!

    Maybe you should change your name :)

    It would be awesome if could keep us informed about your new project and how the SEO is going.

    We don’t do SEO inhouse, we provide consulting and then white label the actual SEO activities.

    If you would like to know who we use feel free to PM or email me :)

    Thanks Matt! Have updated my username.

    Thanks for the offer of SEO, but I prefer to deal directly with the people that are actually doing it. :)

    #1164251
    MichaelDigital
    Member
    • Total posts: 140
    Up
    0
    BrettM33, post: 190044 wrote:
    Hey guys…… haven’t posted here for awhile and I no longer run Condor (I guess I should change my name!?) but for the other company I am involved with I am wanting to talk with a SEO expert that really knows their stuff and that can get our site pulling in more traffic from the big G.

    At the moment the idea is speculative as we are just looking to get a rough cost and the related details so we can perhaps budget for it and talk it over.

    I would prefer recommendations, but also feel free to offer your services as well.

    One big thing I want is someone with good communication, I have PM’ed a couple guys from here in the past who I thought would be good to work with (one recently) who just stopped answering my PM’s or didn’t respond at all.

    Thanks!

    Hi, if you are looking for ‘vanilla’ SEO services you are basically inviting snake oil merchants to promise you eldorado-if you want a genuine online marketing services I invite you to to have a chat with me-http://globalwebmarketing.biz
    I can certainly boost local traffic, but why not go the whole distance and optimize you entire web presence?
    Cheers
    Michael

    #1164252
    MatthewKeath
    Member
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    0
    BrettM33, post: 190348 wrote:
    Sent you an email :)

    Thanks Matt! Have updated my username.

    Thanks for the offer of SEO, but I prefer to deal directly with the people that are actually doing it. :)I was offering to give you the name of who will deal with. :)

    #1164253
    BrettM33
    Member
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up
    0

    Thanks everyone for the responses. Don’t want to waste anyone elses time, but from the few people we have spoken with it is probably a bit outside our budget right now if the cost is $500 – $1000/month.

    #1164254
    John Romaine
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,108
    Up
    0
    BrettM33, post: 190725 wrote:
    Thanks everyone for the responses. Don’t want to waste anyone elses time, but from the few people we have spoken with it is probably a bit outside our budget right now if the cost is $500 – $1000/month.

    Anything under $1,000, or worse …$500pm I would avoid at all costs.

    Why?

    Because cheap SEO is always more expensive.

    Almost every day, I’m on the phone to some poor bugger that went the cheap SEO route ($299pm etc) and now they’re in a massive hole, with a penalised site, no traffic and no sales.

    Be careful.

    #1164255
    BrettM33
    Member
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up
    0
    John Romaine, post: 190748 wrote:
    Anything under $1,000, or worse …$500pm I would avoid at all costs.

    Why?

    Because cheap SEO is always more expensive.

    Almost every day, I’m on the phone to some poor bugger that went the cheap SEO route ($299pm etc) and now they’re in a massive hole, with a penalised site, no traffic and no sales.

    Be careful.

    Hi John…….. I agree. I’m always one that will always try and seek the best quality and I generally don’t look for the cheapest option unless the product is identical. :)

    I also know that the more $$$ it is doesn’t necessarily make it any better than one that may be a little cheaper; it’s about choosing the wisest option and doing your research.

    Because of this, we will have to leave the SEO for a later date until we can afford someone that knows what they’re doing and does quality work.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.