Home – New Forums Starting your journey Looking for a Nursing Agency Startup Business Advisor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    char
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Would like to ask anyone if you can recommend a Nursing Business Advisor who can assist. I have a friend who would like to setup a small business, Dialysis Nursing Agency and in the process of getting business rego etc. Hes looking for someone who can support for the structure, contracts etc. He has established relationships and 50 Dialysis Nurses (all registered in AU and with more than 10+ yrs exp) waiting for his company to open so he has the manpower to support it.
    Would anyone know a Nursing Business Advisor /Start-ups/ Consultants?
    Thanks for your help.

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

I don’t have any direct experience in this field but have worked with many
    start up with great success.

All businesses face the same challengers and there is generally a methodology to achieving success. Using tried and proven strategies and techniques, I always get success.

Happy to offer coaching advice if that is of any help?

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Happy to chat with your friend about the set up of his agency. I have worked with many health professionals in the past and I understand the unique challenges they face.

Health professionals, tend also to work with a different headspace to most business owners so they can highly benefit from having business advice to get and keep them on track.

My contact details are all below, thanks

Frank Stillitano
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Hi There,

Joy Nugent, Founder and former CEO of the NurseLink Foundation, started NurseLink and grew it to employ more than 50 palliative care nurses. I don’t think she is consulting anymore but you can try contacting her through her website.

Visit my website for assistance with marketing and communication design.
    Frank
    http://www.designbyflux.com.au

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.