Home – New Forums Starting your journey Looking for a partner in IT company , No investment

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rickywebchime
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hello eveyone,

I’m a young engineer & have many years of experience in IT & web services . Now going to start my own IT & web services company ,as it would be on international plateform so looking for a honest , reliable & hard working partner who can work with me to handle one end as i would be handling all backend i.e technical end ….., so also not necessary that the partner should be technically sound but should have the above qualities , that is must & should be hungry for the success.

Also not asking for any money to invest in company i.e just do hard work & get equal share from the company’s profit .

If you think that you should run your own IT company with me then lets have an healthy chat ;

my skype ID : rickywebchime
    my g-talk id : [email protected]

ray_223
    • Total posts: 594
    Up

Hi Ricky,

(While I’m not personally interested) can you give us some more details about:
    * What technologies you have skills you will be using?
    * What market will you be focusing on?
    * How do you plan to gain customers?
    * Have you made any websites/services yourself that people can view?
    * Do you have any business/marketing experience i.e. it may not be that hard to make a website for someone but it isn’t that easy to make a profit and keep your customer(s) happy.

When trying to find a partner like you are now you really need to sell yourself to everyone as an amazingly talented and driven person. You should also probably try and find someone to compliment your skills – not just another you.

Last minute note: when forming a partnership make sure you have some pretty solid guidelines for business related differences (what if someone wants to leave, isn’t pulling their weight, doesn’t have the same level of skill as the other etc)

Good luck, keep us posted on how it goes.

FionaFell
    • Total posts: 342
    Up

Ray has it spot on. Sell yourself to us and I am sure someone will pop their hand up and move to the next step of direct and personal conversations about how things might work.

Let us know WHAT exactly in IT and WEB you do…and you will have much more luck.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Ricky,
    Further to Ray and Fiona’s excellent advice, it would also be helpful for you to tell us where you are located. This is forum is dedicated to Australian small business owners, and as such, most people you make contact with here will only want to be in partnership with others who are also in Australia.

I notice that you have posted this request here several times over the past few months. As you’ll see from reading other posts, this is not the kind of issue that is normally covered in these forums, so it may be that another forum would suit your needs better.

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.