Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for a proactive Sydney based PR Firm that caters to small business owners

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dane Pymble
    • Total posts: 227
    Up
    ::

Someone prefferably with experience in preparing media releases and identifying target media outlets/individuals in the area of financial services.

Interested parties please contact me at dpymble(at)infinitasmgt.com.au.

I will periodically check this thread but it would be better if you email me direct.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Dane,

A quick search of our directory revealed these Sydney-based PR consultants, who you may like to look in to.

I’m sure the community will come forward with recommendations and volunteers too.

If you’d like to receive an email alert when someone posts to this thread, choose ‘Thread options’ at the top of the thread (in grey bar directly above the first post), and in their you’ll find an option to subscribe to it.

Hope you find the right person soon,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Hi there Dane,

A quick search of our directory revealed these Sydney-based PR consultants, who you may like to look in to.

I’m sure the community will come forward with recommendations and volunteers too.

If you’d like to receive an email alert when someone posts to this thread, choose ‘Thread options’ at the top of the thread (in grey bar directly above the first post), and in their you’ll find an option to subscribe to it.

Jayne

Dane Pymble
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 114406 wrote:
    Hi there Dane,

Jayne

Very interesting

When I searched that directory for that exact search term nothing came up. Very strange. Oh well, thanks anyway Jayne. I have bookmarked the directory link although in the mean time it looks as though we have found a firm that can assist.

Dane Pymble
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 114406 wrote:
    Hi there Dane,

Jayne

Very interesting

When I searched that directory for that exact search term nothing came up. Very strange. Oh well, thanks anyway Jayne. I have bookmarked the directory link although in the mean time it looks as though we have found a firm that can assist.

Dane Pymble
    Up

Sorry to clarify what I meant was that when I searched the directory last week for the same link you gave me that has a number of service providers nothing came up. Seems to work now though.

Dane Pymble
    Up

Sorry to clarify what I meant was that when I searched the directory last week for the same link you gave me that has a number of service providers nothing came up. Seems to work now though.

Anonymous
    Up

Thanks Dane, I’m sorry you had trouble with it, and I’ll pass that feedback on to Peter.

If it helps, I find that the directory search fields work best when you type a few letters of what you’re looking for and then select something from the drop-down menu.

Good luck for your PR campaign!
    Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Thanks Dane, I’m sorry you had trouble with it, and I’ll pass that feedback on to Peter.

If it helps, I find that the directory search fields work best when you type a few letters of what you’re looking for and then select something from the drop-down menu.

Good luck for your PR campaign!
    Jayne

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.