Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for a publicist or PR person

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Excellence Solar
    • Total posts: 32
    Up
    ::

G’day,

We’re talking to business customers more and more these days. One thing we’d love to be able to include in our packages is some sort of press promotion about how they’re becoming a greener business by moving to clean energy. It wouldn’t be something that all our clients would want but it could work out very well for some of them, so we’re keen to include it as an option.

Any freelancers out there who could handle this sort of thing for us, please drop me a line using the email contact form at our website:

http://www.excellencesolar.com.au/experience-excellence/contact-us/

Cheers,
    James

Jodie McLeod
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Hi James,

We’ve put a shout-out on social media about this so I’m sure you’ll get a few enquiries soon. Also have a look at our directory – there a many great publicists in there to be found.

Good luck!

Jodie

BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up

Hi James

I have sent you a message via your website. Look forward to chatting with you.

Cheers

Nicole

Dean @ Four P’s Marketing
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Hi James,

Great initivative!

We provide a range of promo services – including press releases, copywriting with a marketing influence [this means we use our marketing qualifications and experience to influence buyer behaviour].

We’d love to speak with you regarding your call out – feel free to call me on 0487 444 041.

Regards Dean Parker

Excellence Solar
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

Thank you for the twitter shoutout Jodie – it did the trick in spades!

If you could all hold off on any more messages please.. we have quite a volume of them to sort through already.

BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up

It’s nice to be spoilt for choice :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.