Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Looking for a SEO Expert

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TPC
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

Following on from my previous post: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/starting-business/33360-18-y-o-brisbane-unique-idea-but-ive-come-halt.html I’ve received some very good helpful feedback.

I am wondering if there are any SEO Experts/Mentors on FlyingSolo that I can have a chat with directly. I fail to see by going to the big companies for SEO, they will have to many clients to handle and won’t really care about my needs or care to discuss.

Thanks
    Zac

Stephen Mayall
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

I’d recommend Kate Toon she’s an awesome SEO copy writer. She also runs SEO workshops and has recently added an online self study course to her mix as well.

Aidan
    • Total posts: 1,125
    Up

Or you could try the Search Engine forum here at Flying Solo to see if anyone has time to chat.

Be aware it is a very busy time with lots of clients getting back into it after holiday break so you might need to be a little patient.

TwoTreesMarketing
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    TPC, post: 207295 wrote:
    Hi all,

Following on from my previous post: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/starting-business/33360-18-y-o-brisbane-unique-idea-but-ive-come-halt.html I’ve received some very good helpful feedback.

I am wondering if there are any SEO Experts/Mentors on FlyingSolo that I can have a chat with directly. I fail to see by going to the big companies for SEO, they will have to many clients to handle and won’t really care about my needs or care to discuss.

Thanks
    Zac

Hey Zac,

We’re currently only accepting new clients towards the end of the month, but i’m happy to spend 15 minutes no obligation just to help clear a few thoughts you might have.

Send me a DM or reply here I dont mind, you can also find contact details in my bio i’m sure

Daniel

Wordsmith
    • Total posts: 194
    Up

I’m happy to chat with you, no obligation.
    If you’re interested, drop me a line via email. Include your phone number and I;ll give you a bell :)
    KJ

Jenish Pandya
    • Total posts: 104
    Up

Hi Zac,

Congrats on getting this far along your business journey.
    I am not an SEO expert but I know enough of it to get the job done.

Getting someone to do your SEO side of things does become quite expensive so if you have deep enough pockets then only venture on that journey. If not you can manage it yourself.

Have a read of this http://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo if you already haven’t. It gives a good overview of SEO and how it all works.

Even if you end up hiring someone you will still need to know the basics and the terminology to have a good understanding of what you are getting for the money you spend.

The first thing I would suggest you do is to start a blog as this would take care of quite a few things when it comes to seo.

Let me know if there is anything I could do to help.

Jenish

John Romaine
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,108
    Up

I run an SEO agency. You can find me by following the link in my signature if you’re still looking for help.

Good luck.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.