Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Looking for a single, organised, confident, experienced, “left-brained”, partner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MrD
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

Hi all, and thanks for having me.

So – I’ve been running an online (& offline) Retail (& wholesale) business for about 2.5 years alone – and looking for a change. It’s come to a point where I need to either go hard, or go home.

Coming from a Creative/Advertising background – I have the creative strategy, experience in ecommerce, marketing skills, branding/design experience, understanding of multi-channel sales, technical skills, and ability to develop and manage websites. I have an eye for products that sell, and have established connections with great suppliers, and drop-shippers (both local and international).

What I’m not great at is admin, operations, bookkeeping, and financial control, making decisions – and sticking to them. I don’t consider myself the “Business-Type” – and therefore think that the only way forward, is to find a partner that has the “other-side” of my brain. Someone who could help out with decision making, investing, financial control, ease the stress, and allow me to have more of a work-life balance.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Mr D, and welcome,

There are probably a few people around here who share your frustrations :)

I’ll be interested to hear the kind of advice you receive.

All the best,
    Jayne

MrD
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 192110 wrote:
    Hi Mr D, and welcome,

There are probably a few people around here who share your frustrations :)

I’ll be interested to hear the kind of advice you receive.

All the best,
    Jayne

I’m just as interested & hoping to hear from anyone out there too.

Cheers

Grasha
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

HI Mr D,
    Where do you base? can you give your contact detail

Regards
    Grace

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi MrD, just read your post and would be very happy to have a chat.

NM Books
    • Total posts: 42
    Up

Hi MrD
    I would also be happy to chat but I’m wondering where you are located??
    [email protected]
    Natasha

Spurious
    • Total posts: 23
    Up
    MrD, post: 192081 wrote:
    Hi all, and thanks for having me.

So – I’ve been running an online (& offline) Retail (& wholesale) business for about 2.5 years alone – and looking for a change. It’s come to a point where I need to either go hard, or go home.

Coming from a Creative/Advertising background – I have the creative strategy, experience in ecommerce, marketing skills, branding/design experience, understanding of multi-channel sales, technical skills, and ability to develop and manage websites. I have an eye for products that sell, and have established connections with great suppliers, and drop-shippers (both local and international).

What I’m not great at is admin, operations, bookkeeping, and financial control, making decisions – and sticking to them. I don’t consider myself the “Business-Type” – and therefore think that the only way forward, is to find a partner that has the “other-side” of my brain. Someone who could help out with decision making, investing, financial control, ease the stress, and allow me to have more of a work-life balance.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Looks like youre already getting some bites, but something you may want to consider posting is your location, (if that matters, in the world of telecommuting you might not care if your partner was in another state) and if you would expect a financial contribution from a partner to join the business.

Best of luck

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.