Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for a sydney cbd virtual address

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    priskin
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Hey everyone,

I’m looking for a virtual business address that’s located in Sydney CBD. Does anyone know of any affordable ones?

Accolution
    • Total posts: 61
    Up

One option for just a virtual address is mbe.com.au (Mail boxes etc). They offer reasonable prices for a “mail box” with a street address, instead of a po box.

Much better priced that the likes of companies like Regus and Servcorp who offer a lot more services, like office space if you want it.

I hope you find something that works for you.

Gizmo
    • Total posts: 731
    Up

Hello,

Thanks Dan, not seen mbe before. Its a question I often get asked due to the nature of the cloud services I offer, e.g. get a phone number anywhere around Australia. and too date TBH I’ve not found one that offers many locations at a good price.

Have you used mbe before?
    Are they good, i.e. support/service?
    Whats their approximate pricing?
    Do you have contact there I can talk with?

Sorry, if this feels like a thread hijack, its not my intention… I too am very interested in this so I can refer my customers onto a good supplier.

Accolution
    • Total posts: 61
    Up
    Gizmo, post: 224500, member: 43147 wrote:
    Hello,

Thanks Dan, not seen mbe before. Its a question I often get asked due to the nature of the cloud services I offer, e.g. get a phone number anywhere around Australia. and too date TBH I’ve not found one that offers many locations at a good price.

Have you used mbe before?
    Are they good, i.e. support/service?
    Whats their approximate pricing?
    Do you have contact there I can talk with?

Sorry, if this feels like a thread hijack, its not my intention… I too am very interested in this so I can refer my customers onto a good supplier.

Yes, I use them personally for my “virtual address” in Adelaide. Pricing is around $300 for a year for a standard size mail box (you can pay monthly if preferred, slight premium).

They offer good service and support with a number of options like mail forwarding, scan and email, etc. They also offer printing, business cards, mailing, website services.

Mailbox etc (mbe) have franchise locations around Australia. They are originally a large US company, so they have all the systems well set up.

I’d highly recommend them for a mailbox with street address service.

Sorry I don’t have a contact for the Sydney location – since they are franchised you have to deal with each location separately.

Grant Mason
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

Hello-

One option in the Sydney area for a business address is Gordon Executive Centre. They are on the North Shore of Sydney.

They have a single name service that works out to around $19 per month, or a five name service at $41 per month with a six month sign up.

Mail options include forwarding and scan to e-mail. They are a serviced office centre and have meeting rooms, a boardroom, and offices.

Lots of information on their website.

Regards,

Grant Mason

VixenBookkeeping
    • Total posts: 31
    Up
    priskin, post: 224454, member: 59586 wrote:
    Hey everyone,

I’m looking for a virtual business address that’s located in Sydney CBD. Does anyone know of any affordable ones?

Hi Priskin,

I carried out the same exercise for my own business. I generally work from home and need a Sydney CBD address as I was reluctant to give out my home address.

My requirements needed an answering service as well as access to a meeting room included in the rate for at least a couple of hours per month. Not quite sure if that’s similar to your needs but the ones I found are $200/mth on average.

All of the below had the business address option only as well. Not sure what the pricing is for those but would be less than the above rate.

The ones I’ve looked at are:
    * Compass Offices
    * The Executive Centre
    * Regus
    * Genesis Offices

Hope that helps.

Cristina

Grant Mason
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

Re: Phone + Mail

Gordon Executive Centre offers this at $119 per month plus GST, 50% off first month, continuing month to month.

Regards, Grant Mason

Sabrina Bir
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi,

I am a Virtual Office Manager in Sydney and have the pleasure of working with 300+ businesses of all sizes (start-up to large multi-nationals) and assisting them to operate and run successfully in various markets. We give our clients the power of a multi-national corporation for a fraction of the cost, whilst enjoying complete flexibility and value for money.

If you’re looking for some to answer your phone calls in a personalized and professional manner, a prestigious and credible address to advertise on your business cars and marketing collateral, and global reach, then I can definitely help you.

Kind Regards,
    Sabrina Bir

Servcorp | Virtual Office Manager

Gajasrib
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Regus is more flexible and cheaper in general. If you’re a office client that have a suite with them, they sometime do things for you without charge. e.g move the parcel in the room, let your customer pick things up from the reception and sign off. Regus is much more flexible rather than charging you every single little thing. On the other hand, there is a pricelist for Servcorp, so all the above they will charge you without any hestitation and they do charge you without letting you know beforehand so you will only know at the end of the month when you get the bill. I hope Servcorp sales don’t reply to this post. As it will ruin the integrity of the forum and we don’t need anyone to sell us anything on this forum.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.